here you are a useful “how to” to install Adobe Air on linux mint ‘Maya’ 64 bit:
- Download the Adobe Air 2.6 runtime installer for Linux which can be found here.
- install a few things, by typing in “sudo apt-get install libhal-storage1 libgnome-keyring0 lib32nss-mdns“ <— lib32nss-mdns was the only file i didn’t have installed. It might be different for you.
- make sure libgnome-keyring0:i386 is installed with “sudo apt-get install libgnome-keyring0:i386“
- link your 32bit
libgnome-keyring.so.0to your /usr/bin with this command. “sudo ln -s /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libgnome-keyring.so.0 /usr/lib/libgnome-keyring.so.0″
- make the AdobeAIRInstaller.bin executable with “sudo chmod +x AdobeAIRInstaller.bin“
- run the installer with “sudo ./AdobeAIRInstaller.bin“
This should start the installer and install it with no problems.
Thank you Chuck….